March 3, 2014

Get to Know Me Tag



Hello all you beautiful people! Are you ready for this? I'm blogging again! I am finally done with the class part of beauty school and finally have a second to relax and blog.

I wanted to have my first real blog back to be a 'Get to Know Me' tag. I love getting to know the bloggers that I follow and I thought it might be cool to share a little bit about myself. I'm always open to answer any question you guys may have. Feel free to leave a comment here or email me at beautyaddictsanonymous@gmail.com.



1. Do you have a middle name?
I do, my middle name is Marie. Not really sure how my parents picked it out but I can't complain.



2. What was your favorite subject in school?
I am a beauty school student at the moment, so I will say… makeup! I normally went thinking hair would be my favorite, I was wrong! Maybe I will do a post on that...



3. What's your favorite drink?

Morning time: English Breakfast tea with milk and sugar. During the day: Water! Night time aka 'adult drink': Cosmos!!!


4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

I honestly don't listen to music all that much.  If I do listen to anything its going to be from the 80's or 90's. I can't stand a lot of the music that comes out these days.


5. What would you name your children?
Well, my boyfriend Michael already has two daughters named Alexis and Kaya. If we were to have a child we want a boy and have already picked the name Jackson Vaughn. No pressure to have a boy or anything lol



6. Do you participate in any sports?

Not at the moment, but I really want to get into running. I envy people who can get lost in their thoughts while running outdoors. That is a goal of mine this year!


7. What's your favorite book? 

I can't even remember the last book that I read. I would love to get back into reading now that I have a little extra time here and there. Maybe I need to invest in a Kindle. *Adds Kindle to wish list*


8. What's your favorite color?

Purple! If something is purple there is a 99% chance that I need it in my life!


9. What's your favorite animal?
Hippos! I honestly have no idea why, I just think they are super cool and slightly adorable.


10. What's your favorite perfume?


I don't wear too much perfume, but if you give me anything Sweet Pea I am a happy girl.


11. What's your favorite holiday?

Umm… my birthday, duh! No, but seriously, Christmas is my favorite! It's the most wonderful time of the year!… see what I did there? :)


12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes! Thank goodness!



13. Have you been out of the country?

Sadly, no. I do plan on changing this before I am 30 though… 


14. Do you speak any other languages?

I took French in high school but none of it stuck. 


15. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, I have two sisters and a brother, all older.

16. What's your favorite store?

TARGET! I could spend hours in that store! I always go broke when I shop there!


17. What's your favorite restaurant?

This one is really hard! There are different restaurants that I like for different things. If I had to pick one I would say The Vintage. It's a local restaurant that has some pretty tasty food and great daily deals. I love their burger and two brews for $10! 


18. Do you like school? 
I do. As much as I don't like the drama and stress that can come with it, I do love it and what I do!



19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Xsparkage, MakeupbyTiffanyD, Grav3yardgirl, A Fab Life… The list can go on and on.




20. What's your favorite movie? 
The Devil Wears Prada. There is something about that movie that gets me motivated to follow my passions. To give you a less deep answer I also love the Sex and the City movies and Burlesque.



21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Pretty Little Liars, Dexter, Castle, and SUPERNATURAL!!!!! 


22. PC or Mac?
I grew up using a PC. Over a year ago I made the switch to Mac and I will never go back! 



23. What phone do you have?
White iPhone 5C.



24. How tall are you?
I will always tell people that I am 5'4" but I'm pretty sure I'm only 5'3".


25. Any pets? 
Yes! I have two kitties whom I love and cuddle until they force me to stop. 



Thanks for reading a few fun facts about me! Check back on Wednesday for a new favorite of mine! Curious?!

Xoxo
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I'm going to do the same one, please make sure to check it out. www.missgeeklychic.com

    Can you do the "what's on my iPhone" tag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check yours out for sure! I love reading tags. I also just found the iPhone tag and that one looks fun as well, I will most likely do it next month. Thanks for stoping by!!!

    ReplyDelete