June 28, 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat






I have been in a serious rut when it comes to nail polish colors. Purple, purple, purple glitter, black, glitter, and purple... do you see a theme here? Well anyways, I was at Ulta with my mom when I saw the new Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat nail polishes. I heard that they had come out with some new polishes called Sugar Coat, but I hadn't heard about the Fuzzy Coat yet. I was instantly sucked in by the black and white polish called Tweed. As soon as I bought it I couldn't wait to get home to test it out.

This was seriously the biggest fail I have ever spent money on! As soon as I opened the bottle I could tell that it was going to pain in the ass to work with. The polish has a clear base with tons of black and white fibers that you could tell were going to clump like crazy. Despite my doubts, I set out to give myself a manicure with my new polish. After seeing how the first coat went on I thought there might still be a chance it would look good. Well... after I applied the second coat my nails became one big clumping mess. If you look at the picture above you can see how there are balls of fibers that clumped up on the ends of my nails. Not being one to give a bad review after only one test run, I gave myself about four different manicures with this polish, they all sucked!

So if you couldn't have guessed already, I seriously wouldn't recommend wasting your money on this polish. They retail for about $6 a bottle and I can think of tons of other beauty products you could get for that price that work a lot better. With that said, if you have this polish and know of any magic or voodoo tricks to make it work better please let me know!

Have you guys tried this polish out yet? Where were your thoughts or experiences with it? Let me know in a comment below, I love hearing from you guys!!! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. It's such a shame you didn't like this polish! I was thinking of picking up the green and yellow one, but if I still do it would have to be on clearance for me to buy it.

    ReplyDelete