June 16, 2012

Trend: Summer Time Nail Polish

One of the best things about summer is all the fun nail polish choices. I love putting away all my dark reds, purples, and blacks and bustin out my neons and pastels. Here is a list of the top ten nail polishes I'll be rocking this summer, I hope you enjoy! What is your go to summer nail polish? Leave a comment below!



Chine Glaze Refresh Mint $7
OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender $9
Essie Peach Daquiri $8
Sinful Colors Neon Melon $2
Orly Purple Crush $8
Butter London Slapper $14

Essie Turquoise & Caicos $8
Sally Hasen Hard as Nails White Out $3
Revlon Colorstay Buttercup $8
Revlon Mysterious $5

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachele! I found your blog via beautylish. Great post I love all those colors especially Butter London Slapper. Such nice packaging too.

    I followed you as well,
    you can check out my blog here
    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete